I love Erin’s reflections and how she expresses her thoughts in a fun way about digital citizenship.
Participation in the #DCMOOC community has enlightened my views of the impact of the internet on myself, my students and our society.
I would like to say thank you to:
- Sue Waters for directing me towards the Edublogs teachers challege which provided me with practical tips and tricks for making the most of my personal blogging spaces.
- Alec Couros for organizing this amazing group, and recommending the read It`s Complicated
- Joanna Sanders for recommending the film Chef
- Katia Hildebrandt for moderating some very enlightening #dcmchat sessions.
- Eric Sheninger for reminding me to be my own PR through the sharing of the positive digital interactions in my own school.
- Matthew Johnson for sharing the excellent research and resources found in MediaSmarts
- To all my fellow educators who I will continue to connect with through our Google + Community. and our #DCMOOC hashtag.
- Dean Shareski for reminding me that “sound trumps…
View original post 10 more words