- Haiku Deck A personal favorite of mine. This app helps students, teachers and school counsellors share stories that can make a difference.
- Twitter A fantastic tool for teachers and school counsellors to utilize for professional development.
- Livebinders A wonderful virtual 3 ring binder that helps educators and school counsellors not have to reinvent the wheel as there are so mant fantastic school counselling and educational binders already made. You can copy and use the binders available or create your own.
- Jux A beautiful, visual space that teachers and school counsellors can use to share ideas or important information. I use it for a school counselling website www.sspellmancann.jux.com
- Pinterest A wonderful place for teachers and school counsellors to find great resources and share them with othes.
- Google plus. Here are a few tutorials on you tube to get you started. A must site to be able to share with colleagues and those from across the world. Google hangouts are a must.
- Animoto This is a nice app to use for easy videos. Teachers can sign up for a free account . Make sure you check that feature out. Check here: Animoto for Education
- Flipboard A great educational and personal app that can curate information you can access easily.
- Tellagami A fun easy tool that you can use to send messages to parents and students.
- Ted Ed An inspirational place to find videos for PD or to use with students.
For more tools go to SCOPE School Counsellor Online Professional Exchange and Go to:
Have fun and if you know of any great apps or resources , please share !